Sunday 13 January 2013

After Ten Months, I'm Ready to Make a Pretty Big Announcement

I haven't updated Examining Deception in TEN MONTHS... Well I'm updating it. I'm freshening it up and have already deleted a lot of the content. Now, it looks a lot different and is ready for some traffic.

I have been away and now I'm back ready to be in the thick of it. Right now, I'm making a facial expression app called the FETA (Facial Expression Training Application).

The FETA is targeted to be used by security, health care, and educational professionals as to teach people to recognize deceit, diagnose, verify, and moderate treatment plans for patients, and help kids build social skills when they aren't able to test them in real life.

Expect the FETA version 1.0.0 to come out this year on the Blackberry App World. If I get good reviews, expect it to appear on Android, Apple, and Windows 8! Yes, its going to happen!

Check the FETA out at examiningdeception.com!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben im getting a closed domain on the web address examiningdeception.com.
    I have a deep interest in this subject.if you need any help with your site, let me know, I would be glad to help out. You will find me following you now on linked in
    James.

    ReplyDelete